Terms and Conditions -
Website usage for Alpha Trophies:
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Alpha Trophies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 111 Ferry Road, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 4ET.
The content of the pages of this website is for general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. Links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of
the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
- UPLOADED MATERIALS:
The buyer accepts that they take all responsibility for any content uploaded to Alpha Trophies website or system.
Any materials uploaded that are deemed offensive, defamatory or threatening are strictly prohibited and will not be accepted by Alpha Trophies.
The buyer accepts all liability for any materials uploaded that are trademarked, copyrighted, patented, registered or reserved by another company, the Buyer accepts all liability for such materials.
The buyer shall indemnify the seller against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the seller may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the buyers specifications which involves an infringement of a registered design or copyright.
Alpha Trophies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Alpha Trophies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st November 2016. What we collect, We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact info including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added
and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you
visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you
as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking
full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order
to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at:
111 Ferry Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or contact us as soon as possible, at the above address or by using the contact page.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
DIMENSIONS and MEASURES:
All dimensions/weights/volume etc. are approximates and should not be treated as conformity to any legal standards.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS:
Goods that arrived to the Buyer faulty or damaged are eligible for a 7 day refund policy, items that arrive faulty or damaged must be returned to us in their original packaging, Alpha Trophies agree to incur the costs of returning goods that are faulty or damaged.
If the buyer orders good with Alpha Trophies that have been personalised, they are not covered by our regular refund policy. Spelling Errors:
Alpha Trophies does not accept responsibility for customer own spelling mistakes on orders. It is up
to you to give us the correct engraving instructions. So please check any names or dates are correct.